Monday, May 30, 2005

interpret this!

Day: 29th May
Time: 10.25pm

I’ve been having really weird dreams lately. Most of my friends would know by now that I am very prone to having bizarre dreams but as of the past few days, my dreams have notched up to what even I would call extremely extraordinary.

I find that simple fact usually is proof enough to illustrate the above.

Dream #1: Dreamt I was a ‘Polka-Dot Managing Executive’ of Party-Party Entertainment Co. I was in charge of managing the distribution of Polka-Dots before the party and other technical details that included the size, colour and ‘vibrating frequency’ of each Polka-Dot.

Comment: I have no idea where the Polka-Dot thang came from but the vibrating frequency thing is definitely an O.C thing.

Dream #2: Dreamt I was Rama crossing over to Sri Lanka on the stone path built in the ocean. Was accompanied by Sita (!!!), Durga and Pooja. Also Hanuman was flying overhead and wiping the sweat on his head with this hairy tail.

Comment: Why in hell was I going to Sri Lanka when Sita was with me? Durga and Pooja are not Goddesses, but in fact, are two very hot sisters who live in Colombo. They are pretty popular and the elder sister, Durga, owns one of the finest waffle places in Colombo. Hanuman and his sweaty tail? Don’t ask me!

Dream #3: Dreamt I was amongst some really beautiful Russian men and women sitting in one of their castles in Moscow, you know one of those groovy ones with the minarets et al. I was drinking shot after shot of neat Vodka and it was burning down my throat but I was enjoying it all. Then the dream gets fuzzy and the next thing I remember is sitting outside the house eating snow and my tears freezing in my eyes and me going blind.

Comment: A very normal one for me. Although it wasn’t a dream really; no one likes going blind! Duh. But I do remember reading that this happens quite often in Russia.

Dream #4: Dreamt that I was on a carousel and I was thrown off and landed on the sets of the Oprah Winfrey show. She was interviewing Karan Johar and Simi Garewal and I was this fly on the wall, vowing to be on the show one day.

Comment: Sigh. A tell-tale sign of overdosing on Star World?

Dream #5: Dreamt I was popping acid at Zouk. Anonymous sex. Earth-shattering, ear-pounding, soul-shuddering, limb-shivering ejaculation.


No comment.

1 comment:

kuriakonz said...

blistering barnacles!