Monday, August 15, 2005

thread of continuity? absent

I fall in love with nice people. And that bites.

I must look for better prospects. I have not consciously looked into the bitchy camp, obviously, since i'm not a masochist but hey, maybe one fucking day I will find someone suitable for me.

Also, I've always wondered how people who get offended by words such as fuck etc read stuff like my blog which is bursting with it. I mean seriously how? Do they say it in their heads and feel a certain kind of remorse for even thinking of the word or do they just make an effort not to take it in? I mean do they actually preempt the onslaught of obscenities by replacing them with innocuous words such as making love, music, zodiac signs yadayada? Or, do they mutter some disapproval for the person writing it and move on?

Well anyway it's a thought! If you guys do say it in your heads, then obviously you shouldn't have a problem with saying it aloud right? Especially if it is used to add emphasis to your sentences (it's a short-cut to laying emphasis, it takes a literary mastermind to continually, untiringly place emphasis in a non-obscene manner) and not a malicious way. Of course, my blog has a rather generous helping of both.

Tsk. Tsk. Very indulgent. But don't be too quick to get that distaste for blogs for their self-indulgence. Think of it as just another way of expressing oneself, much like, buying your favorite band's CD, expressing some rather strong/controversial opinion in a conversation which you think borders on intellectualism or even drinking coffee to stay awake and study harder and therefore get good grades which, because of the bell curve, is a statement that your better than most others.

Every criticism has elements of hypocrisy. And.. and.. I have run out of things to blabber about.

1 comment:

kuriakonz said...

no no no you should be careful gotham..

recently i was talkin to my uncle and we were drinking and suddenly i asked him to fuck off for some reason i dont remember!!!

see we must practice good habits like speaking the queen's way! or atleast be more vocabularious in expressing ourselves..

ok i need to find a word for vocabularious.