Monday, August 08, 2005

soundtrack of life

Opening Credits: Silence- Sarah Mclachlan & Delerium (OST Brokedown Palace)

Waking up: Hayling- FC Kahuna/The Lonely Shepherd- Zamfir (OST Kill Bill)

Average Day: Independence Day- Martina McBride

First Date: Like the deserts miss the rain- Everything but the girl

Falling in Love: Happy Together- K Young/Tere Mere Pyar Sanam- Bombay Vikings

Love Scene: That's All- Michael Buble/Bheegey Honth- OST Murder

Breaking up: Natural Blues- Moby/Unchained Melody- The Righteous Brothers

Getting Back Together: Woh Lamhe- Zeher (?)

Secret Love: They- Jem

Everything's Okay: Hanging By A Moment- Lifehouse

Mental Breakdown: Just Another Day- Jon Secada/911- Wyclef Jean feat. Mary J. Blige

Self- Discovery Journey: When Sussanah Cries- Espen Lind

Learning a Lesson: Vindicated- Dashboard Confessionals

Angry: Clouds in my coffee- Carly Simon

Deep Thought: Babylon- David Gray

Flashback: Careless Whisper/Last Christmas- George Michael

Sad: The Blower's Daugher- Damien Rice/Wonderwall- Ryan Adams

High School Scene: If you leave me now- Chicago

Best Friends: Get Busy- Sean Paul/Galvanize- The Chemical Brothers/Turn me on- Kevin Little

Partying: Candy Shop-50 Cent/Hey Mr.Dj- Rihanna

Happy Dance: For my people- Missy Elliot

Sexy Scene: You- Lucy Pearl

One Night Stand: Burn- Usher

Long Night Alone: You are my everything- Mary J.Blige/Angels- Wax Poetic feat. Norah Jones

Closing Credits: Summertime- Fantasia

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dear G,

my good name is pavitra. i am your lond distance admirer.(i admire you from long distance) I am loving the style of yours. its very classic and stylo. i would like to interest you in a proposition.I am a pure girl so far but i am ready to become a woman ( are you getting what im meaning?) Please fulfill my desires. I am ready to make you feel like a man . ( my mother has taught me full south indian dinner) .

please consider this proposal. waiting to hear the news (may it be goodnews!)

I hope you are accepting me

regards,
Pavitra Lakshmi Mohan.

Anonymous said...

dear ms.lakshmi

may the prayers of our maha lakshmi be on her namesake. may you be our kal yug's savior. i regret to inform you i must reject your holy proposal because i think you might have drunk a potion to slaughter your commitments to the celestial skies. purity is a gift. keep it.

i hope by doing this, i get redemption from the Lord Jesus H.Christ for helping his Lakshmi from committing adultery to the great Lord, i.e. himself.

bless you. and stop drinking said potion. may you be forever continuing blessing your people.

from your servant,
G

Pufflet said...

gautam, you are a heartbreaker.

why do u tease me so?