Friday, April 22, 2005

great mystery of life

I've just got back from my first final exam of the semester. I feel drained. I feel needy. I feel hopeful of things to come. I feel the need to shout at the top of my compromised lungs about life in general. Life in general is good. I can't complain about it. Although I do, and I will, soon, maybe in the next 5 minutes.

I also feel hysterically sleepy. I can hear my brain screaming at me to hit the fucking sack already. My eyelids feel as if they're gonna fall off. Normal blinks of the eye become strained episodes of pulling them off my very ordinary eyelashes.

I also feel the need to apologize for my previous post. I thought it was an enlightened piece of blog-tastic material. I do not regret making the post. I am just apologizing just because it must be done. I have an obligation to those who read my blog and therefore to maintain readership I must apologize, however insincerely, about the entire repotoire of negative feelings directly caused by it. Yeah i'm just typing stuff for the sake of typing stuff out.. i like blogging.. i feel nice when a new post is up..

life's so scary. and exciting. but sleep. sweet oblivion

song playing at the moment: ain't no sunshine- mary j.blige & aretha franklin

chatting to: perpetually-distressed milhana

scratching: legs

due to: mosquitos

now listening to: streetsweepers- akon

staring at: mattress cover to see if it needs laundering

decision: no, its quite clean.. dayem!

mood: joblessness.... where did THAT come from?

ciao

1 comment:

kuriakonz said...

jhahahhaa the last part is funny!! totally makes fun of the 'listening to'current mood' templates..