Monday, February 14, 2005

mushy cereal

so here I am, up bright and early, (I refer to the state of daylight outside my room and not my 'sense of being' as that is severely compromised by my lack of sleep), eating my weet-bix and milk and thinking about the wonderful things in life.... err right..

I'm actually cursing the taste of such vile stuff and wondering to myself why I actually missed eating this stuff over the last week. Well considering that over the past week, I ran out of the cereal, had a bit of spoilt milk, spent way tooo much money and woke up on two consecutive afternoons with pretty bad hangovers and.. and had a bloody panic attack about some non-existent project which I thought I had to hand in today, I would think that getting up this early and eating a bowl of fibrous cereal for breakfast just before a class, that's three good things there already, is very commendable and therefore deserves to have a blog posting all of its own.

Hmm.. what a mouthful. Pun intended. Ha Ha. NOT. I'm taking very abrupt, very tiny bites of my cereal fervently hoping I am scooping up much more than I actually am. yum.

Alright then, what wonderful thing have I realized over my bowl of pensive cereal a.k.a horrendous poison? Well, nothing really. I've been too busy trying to get 'smelly cat, smelly cat' out of my head.

It's so awful. You know how something can get stuck in your head for ages....oh well, my post ends here, actually I want it to end here. Yep. Ok. Bye.

1 comment:

Pufflet said...

retard.

but my precious pet retard
*kisses spiky plastic hair head*