Monday, January 17, 2005

coming of age

I turned 21 today. I can't believe it. I don't even know why I feel this sense of disbelief. I mean why is it such a big deal anyway?

Anyway, my friends were wonderful. It was so great to feel all the love. I know getting presents is not the only way love can be expressed but it certainly is one of the more unambigious ones... cheers! Anyway, I feel very good today. I'm not feeling elation (although everyone seems to think i'm in the throes of some damn sugar high) but I feel content. At peace. Finally. I guess it's going to be short lived, but how about I just live in the moment right now?

I'm not feeling it these days with the whole blog thing. I'm feeling choaked up. My ideas are not flowing freely. Incompetent. Inadequate. Yet strangely peaceful.


No comments: