Tuesday, January 02, 2007

picture virgin





















My dearest flatmate Kimberley in a somewhat pensive mood on the day I got back to Singapore after my month long, heavenly holiday in Colombo where I did absolutely nothing exciting but still had the time of my life.


Location of photograph: Haveli, on Kampong Bahru road. Check it out. Good food at reasonable prices.
















Me!!! Right opposite Kimberley at Haveli. No gel in my hair! Shock! Horror! Faint! Dreading the prospect of starting work at my new job the next day!

















Hershey's and I at The Clinic! Didn't like it but really don't want to be the one to spread negative WOM so do go check it out. I wonder whether this photograph will meet Her Royal Hershey's formidable standards?






















































In honor of Shiny's birthday celebration at Cafe Iguana we all stuck our tongues out. Perhaps I shall start a poll about who looks the cutest. My choice is Pavs, with me coming in a close second. he he.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE!

Anonymous said...

For goodness sakes .. UPDATE YOUR BLOG !!

IndonesiaHAI said...

very funny series of pics :)

greeting
enrichco