Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007

Happy New Year!!! I cannot believe 2006 is over. Such a turbulent year it was…. Anyway, out with the old, in with the new! So without any further ado, these are my New Year resolutions:

Read more.

Watch more movies.

Drink more water.

To have lower expectations about everything. Relationships, friendships, work etc.

To be more efficient at work. This HAS to happen or I WILL be fired. I expect this is not something I can control but I guess it will just come from experience. I love working as a research analyst but it’s a constant challenge to do things on time. The standards seem impossible but yet I see everyone else being able to do it. So I will cross my fingers, work hard and hope for the best!

To save more. Living from cheque to cheque is tiring, scary and makes life hell for the accountant at the firm I work in. It isn’t easy for anyone to listen to a 22 year old whining about being paid late.

It’s all about more, more, more. Other nasty habits I have that should make it on my resolution list are conspicuously absent because I don’t have any faith in myself.

It’s 2007. Wooooooot!

No comments: