Saturday, March 19, 2005

Hasn't your momma ever told you to finish your food... especially so because of the Somalian orphans?

There is nothing worse than being blocked. I put it across as being lazy but then I tell myself, if I was really passionate about writing, wouldn't I be inspired to write down what goes on in my head?

Ahh well, I'm still blocked so I just decided at this very moment to write SOMETHING purely for the reason of satisfying (feeding) my dream of being a novelist one day. And also in the hope that ideas will flow.

Ok up until this moment i.e. 3rd paragraph in blog, there hasn't been any such inspiring idea.. It's been fucking ages since I updated my blog...

But lemme tell u a secret?

I started this posting about 2 weeks back and I couldn't be bothered to finish it.. so right now.. yes thats right.. im just finishing it up so i can blog a new post... shame to waste this one..
alright then,
see u on the other side, one line up.

No comments: