Tuesday, July 18, 2006

blogging in peace

Feeling angst has become a way of life these days. I think it has directly contributed to why I have not posted anything on this blog for so long. Hopefully, now, since everything is settling down and/or becoming a necessity for me to come to terms with, I can start blogging again in peace.

Lots of stuff has been happening lately but if I don’t first talk about the movies I have watched (and not made a record of) I would feel as if I was betraying someone or something. Myself, perhaps.

Broken Flowers A-
And the Band Played On B+
The Da Vinci Code B-
X-Men: The Last Stand B+ (for special effects)
The Truman Show B+
The Producers B+
V for Vendetta B
Cars A- (for animation)
Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest B-
Inside Man C+ (chaiya chaiya my arse)
Take the Lead B- (but only for the dancing)
Mission Impossible III B+
Poseidon D
The Omen C

Now I am too lazy to write anything more. Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How are u dude?

-lionel-