Wednesday, October 12, 2005

libidinous fool

I really need to apologize for not updating for so long.
There is this compulsion to update my blog… it is almost pathological… an extension of my body which is just diseased… coz really there is nothing to update even in this drunken state…

Of course there is… ha ha.

First of all, I don’t appreciate my experiences being made a joke of. I really don’t. It fucking irritates me to hell and back. There is a difference between my making a joke of it and someone else making me feel ridiculous. I tell only very select people my personal stuff but unfortunately it is something that is amusing and a piece of information that is added to some entertainment database. I really do not appreciate it. I mean, people who know me, really do KNOW me and that is something I don’t want to be seen abused.

Of course this was written when I drunk as a bitch, and I really think I overreacted to all this. A thousand apologies for any offence caused. I just don’t want to erase something, coz then I will want to stop blogging altogether. To my credit the post is almost grammatically correct and that’s a sure sign I was drunk coz when I am, I painstakingly edit my writing so as to prevent people from catching on to what an addict I am. Sob.

Anyway, I have had some interesting experiences recently. I did get some sexual action. And it was fun as hell. It was safe so don’t worry. I feel satiated. It was a one night stand. Judge me, I don’t fucking care. Sometimes it must be done. I decided to go clubbing by myself and it paid off richly. I really do think a new comfort zone must be created that is separate from the one you have with your friends. Isolated. Independent. Mutually exclusive. No one ever understand what the other is going through, so why bother?

So I get bought drinks for me all night. Jim Beam baby! Even after I leave the scene of the crime at around 3am and go to Devil’s Bar, I still get people buying drinks for me. I think I was in heat that day and everyone who was horny could just smell the cum. Tee hee. Sometimes you just get lucky. That night however, I didn’t get any more action (apart from a little making out) and I went home quite drunk around 5.45am.

Saturday was Byron’s birthday and we had a blast at Boat Quay, Indochine and Gotham’s Penthouse. We all did sexual things to each other on the dance floor. There was a certain someone who kissed everyone in her vicinity. A certain someone proclaimed love for someone other than her lover. Haha. Well not really, but it is funny to write it. Someone had fantasies about fucking a bad dancer. Someone touched someone’s inner thigh, dangerously close to the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Someone and someone had a dancing competition with another two someone’s who incidentally are related. Anyhow, had to take a friend back home coz she was drunk!! It was kind of good to get out of the haze and out of the alcohol coz it was utter chaos in there.

The next day went to another friends birthday. This time around, it was a dinner party and he had really outdone himself. There was a huge selection of food available. Salad, cold cuts, salmon, fish fillet, lamb-chop, satay’s, sausage kebabs, corn on the cob, sautéed potatoes, king prawns, fried rice, tiramisu, melon, watermelon, mango, grapes, chocolate biscuit pudding, caramel pudding and a hugeee chocolate cake. Awesome, awesome meal. Chandana was the birthday boy and he really fucking out did himself. A huge thanks to him!

After that, went with Sujan, Shashin, Ashanie and Rakhil to Brix. Finished off the remainder of the Scotch that had been bought some fine day a week or two ago. Proceeded to buy a bottle of Jim Beam at the Living Room at the Marriot! The music’s very loungy and it isn’t very nice but it got nicer as the night went along. We played I Never and we found out some very interesting things. For example, some of us had eaten our own cum, two of us had fantasized about raping a person, one of us had a fantasy about screwing an animal, some bondage had been carried out and none of us had been blown on the plane…. How sad!

Do you realize that I got drunk three times last week? Oh My God! It’s never happened like this before. I had fun though.

Highlight of Drunken Night One: The sex of course. Well not really the sex, but definitely the oral action.

Highlight of Drunken Night Two: The company of Shiny, Pavs, Ashanie and Rakhil put together!

Highlight of Drunken Night Three: The food but that came much before the alcohol. I would say, the game of I Never. Made me horny as hell. Ha ha

Anyhow, I must sign out. And I feel the need to type up something creative, as opposed to something just purely informational on this blog. Maybe next time. Whenever that might be.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey lady wheres your punani

Anonymous said...

here's to more drunken nights together!

cheekysalsera said...

*sayang* I've had the other end. People taking me so seriously that I've given up on their friendship.

I really should put a disclaimer on it -_-